Tuesday, December 4, 2012

We closed Escrow!

We have had a long long journey with our house hunt but November 27th we closed Escrow on our dream home (or I should say soon too be dream home). To get the full story and hear all the fun details of finding this house, selling our house, closing escrow and making this house into our dream home visit www.trashtotreasurehome.blogspot.com. Although we knew that we had a ton of work ahead of us owning this house was truly an answer to our prayers.



To see some of our journey Watch this Wednesday night (April 3rd) at 9 pm Hoarding Buried Alive!

4 comments:

JS said...

Amber! I am dying over your story. I just read your entire blog out loud to Tyson.:) you have inspired us. We are now looking for a house, and have some pretty specific locations and ideas. Our bishop told us to write letters to the families in the neighborhood we like... We thought, "that seems aggressive"... But if the Baltzers can do it, maybe we can too!:) so excited to read more! And for sure we are watching the hoardet show on Wednesday!

Tiffany said...

GREAT SHOW! :) I can't wait to see progress pictures! :)

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Your such the babe in that episode, but I wouldn't expect anything less!

Kristopher Washington said...

Congratulations on your new place. I know it's a long and hard journey, but I'm glad to know that you were able to close the escrow on your desired house. I believe you were able to pull it off with proper financial management and perseverance to pursue your dream. Good luck in future endeavors and I will you guys well.


Paramount Title FL