Tuesday at 8:30 in the morning we went to the doctors so excited to have an ultrasound. Most of my friends and family think I am crazy for waiting to do it at the doctors when there are other options out there, but as you can probably guess I have been busy. The baby looks healthy and beautiful and we couldn't be more thrilled about our third little miracle. So at the end of the ultrasound we found out that we are having ..... A BOY! What! that is right number 3 another boy. So you are all probably laughing now. We did the same. Three boys in two years, that is pretty much craziness. We are so happy even though it is not what we expected. After walking out of the doctors office I have come up with a ton of benefits for having a boy instead of a girl, I had to narrow them down to my top ten.
Top ten reasons why having another boy is going to be amazing!
10. Of course the obvious, it saves a ton of money. We have everything you would ever need for a little boy! I can continue to justify my obsession with buying little boys clothes. (you have to admit their is nothing cuter then a little boy in his board shorts)
9. This gets me even more motivated to start our little boys clothing line, which is on its way for production!!
We should be ready for sales October 1st! We have some really cute designs I will let you know as soon as it is ready.
8. Since they are all within 2 years of age they will be able to do a lot of the same things at the same time like being on the same soccer, baseball, basketball, etc.. teams which makes life a lot easier for me. (My favorite being hanging at the beach at the same time!)
7. I am already a pro at being a boys mom. changing little boys diapers, playing with little boys toys, and going on little boy adventures. (here is Saxon, Micah, and me on the train yesterday and Saxon and I playing on the beach in July)
6. I get to do pretty much anything I would like to do to their hair because they don't mind. Two weeks ago we gave Micah a little buzz and Saxon got to his first professional Hair cut.
5. We can stay in our three bedroom house for a lot longer since we can squeeze all the boys in one room! ( not that I love our house but I do love our backyard) Here is Saxon swimming in our backyard and playing on the skateboard.
4. I can be the Florence mom part two! If you don't know who that is that is a mom on the north shore of oahu who raised three little groms that rip and charge pipe! (here is the picture of the florence family/ baltzer family in the future)
3. Saxon can have brothers to get in trouble with. (this is a classic "I didn't do anything wrong" look from Saxon)
2. They will be the best of friends growing up playing, surfing, skating, swimming, wrestling, riding bikes, going on adventures. I look at the Malloy brothers and I can't wait for the Baltzer Brothers to have a blast together as best buds! (here is a picture of the Malloy brothers/ Baltzer brothers in the future)
1. I can't think of anything I love more then my boys, I am so thrilled to add another one. Here are some of my favorite pictures of my boys.
Tad and Me
Tad and the boys
Saxon and little Micah
Micah chilling on the chair
Saxon at the beach
Tad and Saxon surfing. (i love the look on Saxon's face as he drops into a double over head wave, really only waist high)
Me and the newest addition to the fam.